What is WordPress Portal?
WordPress Portal is a project management software and accounting software shipped together in one package as a WordPress plugin. It creates a new directory to your front-end website “www.yourdomain.com/portal” where you can log-in and start using the portal. From there, you can create projects, send invoices to your clients and receive payments online via Stripe or PayPal.
Does it require any setup process?
No, WordPress Portal is like any other WordPress plugin. Install it on your website and activate it. That’s it.
Does it require a specific WordPress version?
No, but it is better for your website to keep your WordPress version up to date.
Is it integrated into any payment gateway?
Yes, it is integrated to Stripe and PayPal Checkout. You can turn on the one you prefer or turn on both of them and give your client the option to decide which one to use.
Does it give the user access to the WordPress dashboard?
No, it doesn’t give any user access to your WordPress website dashboard. WordPress Portal has a unique user entity that is managed away from WordPress.
What are the system requirements?
To install WordPress Portal on your WordPress website, you need to have the minimum system requirements as follow:
- PHP 7.0 or higher.
- MySQL 5.3 or higher with pdo_mysql driver.
- WordPress installed.
- SSL certificate installed.
What are the required modules?
- PHP function allow_url_fopen enabled.
- PHP extension intl enabled.
- PHP extension curl enabled.
- PHP extension OpenSSL enabled.
- PHP extension MBString enabled
- PHP session.auto_start disabled.
- PHP opcache.save_comments OR zend_optimizerplus.save_comments is enabled