Top 5 WordPress Page Builders for Your Website
Are you trying to customize your website page to a specific design on your mind? Then, WordPress builders plugins made it easy for you! WordPress builders make designing, editing, and customizing your pages easy for a non-coding skills person.
As you are using WordPress, your website depends on a theme to build the base of your website interface. Every theme can be customized as you want to, in a frame of restricted edits you can make without adding your code to the theme.
Using a Page Builder plugin in your website can help you easily make your pages outstanding layout. Usually, any builder has built-in templates to build a page in a few clicks. Moreover, you can add widgets, modules, and blocks to your page.
Choosing between all those WordPress builders depends on many factors. Before comparing the factors and features that every builder provides, you need to state your needs, budget, and purposes.
In case of having a premium theme or a theme you do not want to change, you have to choose a builder from a shortlist of the WordPress builders plugins that are compatible with your theme.
If your website targets audiences on different devices, you should consider a page builder that is responsive with varying screen sizes.
A fully responsive website is considered as one of the most important factors for the user experience through your website. Therefore, guarantee a fully responsive website with a Page builder that supports different screen sizes and makes the experience easier for your users.
While building a large website, many pages might have the same layout and designs. Instead of customizing the layout of each page, a Dynamic tag can be copied from a page to another, to get the same layout in different pages within clicks.
Add a Global Element to your website and make editing your pages more accessible. Edit a single Global Element and save your time changing the same element over and over.
The Global Elements are more likely to be used in the blog and shopping website, or a website having many pages in the same category.
The Following WordPress Builders are the most common to be compatible with your WordPress theme,
1. Elementor Builder
If you are looking for a fast front-end editor for your website, Elementor page builder plugin provides the fastest front-end interface within your page editor. Replacing your default WordPress editor with the Elementor interface, adding +80 widgets between your hands to choose from. Then, build full pages and edit your content using inline editing, drag and drop your widgets.
- Compatible with almost all WordPress themes, giving the user the ability to use it on a wide variety of themes.
- Making fully customized pages in your websites, drag and drop different types of widgets helping you to make your own design. Mo
- Create a contact form and design it on the front, choosing between different styles and templates. Furthermore, connect your form directly to any automation marketing platform or CRM.
- A professional library full of templates and blocks to make an outstanding and creative page. The blocks are including forms, slides, and animated headlines to add an attractive look to your pages.
- Design your pop-up using all the available options on the Elementor. For example, a sign-up, login, or contact form pop-up would be an effective addition to your website for a better interactive experience.
- Fully responsive web pages, Elementor creates fully responsive pages on different screen sizes. Guarantee a readable page on mobile devices, tablets, computer screens.
Pricing: Free basic plan for standard features, starting at $49/1 site for the Elementor Pro version
2. WPBakery Builder
WPBakery page builder was made by the developers of the WordPress original drag and drop builder. Setting the first steps to all the drag and drop plugins and drawing the industry path, WPBakery was made. Unlike any other competitor, WPBakery provides two different previews, a front-end, and a back-end preview, and you can switch between them at any time. Even if people are more likely to use a page builder for the front-end visual preview, but having a back-end preview is considered a plus to your plan.
- Front-end and Back-end previews to switch between at any time.
- Build your web pages using more than 50 widgets.
- upload unlimited add-ons to your builder from different resources.
- Styling options to your widgets, giving control over margin, padding, borders, and background.
- Add your custom CSS code and mark selected elements with specific classes.
- Customize your widget on every screen size.
- Over 80 templates are available to choose from, building a leading page is done within clicks.
3. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is the most user-friendly page builder helping non-experienced people with building a stunning website easily. A real-time view page editor would make building a web page less complicated for your first experience. Moreover, Beaver builder provides a pack of outstanding template and landing pages samples to be used, helping the users to increase conversions and traffic.
- Drag and drop widgets on your web page in a real-time preview.
- Shortcodes and WordPress widgets friendly, import your contacts form to the pages you are building in few steps.
- Customize your theme’s setting using Beaver Builder, take control over all your front-end from a single dashboard.
- Create fully responsive web pages and optimize your websites’ SEO. Moreover, you can connect your web pages to Gutenberg for better SEO optimizations.
- A live demo is provided to make it easier for the new users to figure out more about the builder.
Pricing: Starting at $99/ year
4. Divi Builder
Divi is a page builder plugin, made by the WordPress theme Divi. However, you can use the builder with any of the compatible WordPress themes. Divi page builder provides a smooth workspace to the user to drag and drop widgets to build the desired final design. Divi introduces a free space for the creatives to be able to customize their theme on high levels, making it easier and smoother to the builders with different widgets to meet your expectations.
- A real-time preview of your workspace while building your web page.
- Add your CSS custom to control your selected items.
- optimized your pages SEO with responsive web pages.
- Divi provides different templates for pricing tables, buttons, and full pages.
- Save your favorite layout for later usage, reuse the most stunning layouts you made over and over in few steps.
- Get access to outstanding and premium themes made by Divi themes when buying the page builder plugin.
Pricing: starting at $89 for the yearly subscription, and $249 for the one-fee subscription
5. SeedProd Builder
SeedProd Builder is a page builder that provides a library loaded with ready-to-use templates to make your first steps easier. The templates also include different web pages you will use, like the coming soon page, maintenance page, 404 error page, and more. Moreover, you can choose between different blocks and widgets to build your custom pages. SeedProd comes with a protection package to guarantee the needed protection to your website, no matter how far you are planning to go.
- Drag and drop page builder with fully responsive web content.
- choose between +100 customizable templates for different purposes.
- Maintenance, error 404, and coming soon pages to save your time
- Fully customizable web pages with access to a library of blocks and widgets to make things easier
- Track your subscribers on a single page with a real-time count of your subscribers
- Protect your website away from spam with ReCaptcha, helping you to generate more leads and accurate analytics.